Indian Economy Is Slowing Down; Can Nirmala Sitharaman Revive It?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman made key announcements to boost the Indian Economy. The announcements were made in the press meet chaired by the FM herself along with MoS Anurag Thakur and other senior Finance Ministry officials. The FM got the press conference underway by a 32-slide presentation. We have aggregated the biggest takeaways from the Finance Ministry’s press conference. Also, you can look at the Indian Economy Memes trending over the Internet.
In Tweet: Key Takeaways From The Nirmala Sitharaman’s Press Meet.
Key Takeaways From The Press Conference:
- A capital infusion of 70,000 Crore into Public Sector Banks. It is introduced to boost lending and improving liquidity in the financial system.
- In a big relief to Foreign Portfolio Investors, the govt. has withdrawn the levied enhanced surcharge while for domestic investors, the surcharge has been brought down to pre-budget levels.
- The onus was on the Auto sector and the govt. announced a slew of measures including lifting the ban on the purchase of vehicles by government departments and allowing an additional 15 percent depreciation on vehicles acquired from now till March 2020.
- The Government has announced no Angel Tax on DPIIT registered startup. This move will benefit 21,417 startups registered with the government body.
- MSMEs will all their pending GST refunds within 30 days. Further, all GST refunds of MSMEs will be paid within 60 days from the date of application.
- Finance Minister has said that banks have agreed to pass on the rate cut announced by RBI to customers which will make home and auto loans cheaper.
Experts are saying that the Finance Ministry has taken the right direction but are back to the square one before the union budget.
Here are the Best Indian Economy Memes & Jokes shared by Indian netizens on the Internet:
1. Meanwhile Modiji From France.
2. When Indian Rupee Falls.
3. When You Are Going For Foreign Education.
4. Bhakts Right Now.
5. When Economy Is Slowing.
6. All The Eyes On The Government.
Also Read: 50 Sacred Games Season 2 Memes You Can’t-Miss.
7. Meanwhile Indian Citizens.
8. India’s GDP Growth Forecast For 2019 Reduced To 6.2%.
9. Not A Scheme For Rise In Development.
10. Memers Nowadays.
- Also Read: Anushka Sharma Has Now Become A Legendary Meme.
11. Sitharaman Could Not Complete Her Ph.D. In Economics.
12. Rupee Weakens To 72 Against Dollar.
13. Meanwhile The Reality Meme.
14. Bhakts In North India.
15. When Someone Questions.
16. Call In Manmohan Singh?
17. Modiji’s Three Monkeys?
18. When Bhakts Loose Jobs.
19. That Duo Of Modi-Shah.
- Also Read: Savage Memes On PM Modi And Bear Grylls!
- Also Read: Epic Population Explosion Memes Flooded On Internet After Modi’s Red Fort Speech.
20. This Phir Hera Pheri Template Is Perfect.
21. Amit Shah In Aap Ki Adalat.
22. Now Don’t Blame Nehru.
23. You Have You Noticed That?
24. Rahul Gandhi Left Presidentship For Fewer Trolls.
- Also Read: 15 Kashmir Memes On Rumors Which Are Hottest In The Valley.
- Also Read: Trump Trolled Over ‘Amateurish & delusional’ Statements Over Kashmir Issue!
25. CEOs And Economic Advisors Look Worried.
Found this article useful and funny? Then we would like you to share it with your friends.
For More Memes: Download Manch App.