7 Out Of 10 Women Cheat in India: Check Out Reasons & Funny Memes
Extramarital affairs have become increasingly common in India. An extramarital dating community from France, Gleeden concluded that seven out ten women cheat in India. The survey was conducted over 5 Lakh users in India which come mainly from cities of Bengaluru, Mumbai & Kolkata. Out of the 5 lakh Indian Gleeden users, 20 percent men, and 13 percent, women admitted to cheating on their partners. We will discuss with you the major reasons why women in India cheat on their spouses and best extramarital memes people shared on the Internet:
Five Reasons why women cheat in India:
Lack Of Physical And Emotional Intimacy
The major symptom in most of the affairs committed by women is due to the lack of physical and mental intimacy. Women are sexual creatures and they enjoy the physical act of lovemaking as much as men do. In some cases, women might need sex more than their partner which turns into difficult situations depending upon the appetite. They might go ahead and seek sex outside their relationship. But physical intimacy is not much of a problem compared to a lack of emotional connection. In fact, women feel connected and more valued when they are being remembered or given proper attention.
The Feeling Of Being Alone And Neglected
In most of the affairs, women say that they were fed up of being nanny, maid or mother than a girlfriend or wife. So how do they fill that emotional void of being feeling unwanted? By seeking a person who treats them equally and makes her feel wanted.
- Also Read: 9 Signs That Your Relationship Will Last Forever.
- Also Read: Why Friends With Benefits Is A Total Flop In India?
There are times when a woman feels betrayed by her spouse. The betrayal can either be financially, physically or any other understanding between the couple which was not satisfied. These types of women seek cheating as a ‘tit for tat’ retaliation. They might not be as secretive about their relationship. Some women expect their partners to meet their every need and fulfill their desires. If he can’t then they move on to a different person who might be able to sustain her given the expectations.
Some women miss the passion of meeting, partying, flirting, dating and forming new relationships. They find it boring and monotonous to live a stable life with their partner. For this type of woman, the extramarital affair seems to be exciting, arousal and a rekindling of the past memories.
Low On Confidence
There are a majority of women who engage in affairs due to childhood trauma, depression, the perspective of being a failure acting as a wife or mother, or severe anxiety. But how is that possible? Because to them, engaging in affairs is a temporary switch off from the life of disappointments and failures.
Here are the best extramarital memes on the Internet:
1. Here She Goes.
2. When You Went 25 Minutes Into The Fight But Can’t Remember Why!
3. One Is Definitely Wrong.
4. Wife: So, Now You Will Teach Me The Rules?
5. Jethalal: The Flag Bearer Of ExtraMarital Memes
6. When She Asks You Difficult Questions.
7. That’s A Joke, People!
8. For The Ones Who Aren’t Getting Married.
9. Affairs Have No Age Bars.
10. Adultery Is No More A Crime. Rejoice, Sinners.
11. When She Is Close To Finding The Truth.
12. These People Deserve Medal.
13. The Most Happiest People In India.
14. You Can’t Conceal Affair For Long.
15. When Your Boyfriend Makes Love To You Until Your Husband Arrives.
16. Remember This Pakistani Girl From Cricket Match.
17. When She Already Went To The Marriage Counselor.
18. Inside The Mind Of Cheating Wife.
19. When The Husband Is Serious With His ExtraMarital Affair.
20. That Extra Kid From Extra Love.
For Daily Dose Of Fun: Download Manch App.
21. When Sleep Is Your Affair.
Found this article useful and funny? Then we would like you to share it with your friends.