Thinking Of An Arranged Marriage? Check Out Best Reasons & Funny Memes.
Arranged marriage is a union of two individuals where the bride and bridegroom are selected by the different people, generally family members of the individuals. This type of marriage is practiced in many regions of the world but saw a great decline in the 19th and 20th centuries. Nowadays, it is visible only in parts of South Asia. We have aggregated some best reasons why you should have an arranged marriage. Later, you can look at some of the funny arranged marriage memes from the Manch App.
Difference Between Arranged And Forced Marriage
Many people confuse with both marriages. In an arranged marriage, the consent of both the bride and bridegroom is important. But, in forced marriage, the consent of the individuals is not needed.
In Video: When A Girl And A Boy Meet For The First Time During Arranged Marriage Talks.
In the age of online dating apps like Tinder and Happn, arranged marriage sounds traditional and a bit old school. This generation wants to select their own perfect soul mate even if it means to disobey their parents and relatives. India has the lowest divorce rates among all the countries but are we too good to live with our problems or arrange marriages really benefit?
Here Are The Best Reasons Why You Should Think Of Arranged Marriage:
1. Families’ Compatibility
Alright! Let’s compare both the scenarios of love and arranged marriage. In an arranged marriage you will have absolutely no problem in convincing your potential bride/bridegroom’s family. Firstly, the foundation of any arranged marriage is the compatibility of both families. Secondly, the families do a thorough check on each other’s family background. On the other hand, much effort goes into convincing the families in love marriage. In India, marriage is not just a bond between two individuals but a union of two families. We all have seen the 2014 Bollywood movie 2 States, right?
2. Thrill And Excitement
This could be a blessing in disguise for the couple. When you marry a ‘stranger’ in this case, you get to know new things about each other every day. Small habits from getting up in the morning to brushing teeth in the night, you start learning about your partner. Learning each other’s likes and dislikes helps you to fall in love with the other person.
- Also Read: How To Talk To Your Parents About Relationship.
3. Minimal Expectations
The best thing in an arranged marriage is the low expectation levels with which the individuals enter into the relationship. Both individuals make certain adjustments to settle with each other which raises acceptance level. In love marriage, the expectations are usually high due to the fact that you know each other for quite a long time.
4. High Understanding and Tolerance
Couples who have an arranged marriage have high understanding and tolerance levels as compared to others. These individuals are careful with their words and actions. But in love marriage, both the partners take each other for granted.
5. Numerous Choices
People think that there are fewer options when going for an arranged marriage. Thanks to matrimonial websites in India, you can find a compatible match for yourself by sitting at home. Later, the families can go through all their tantrums and rituals in confirming the relationship. This way, it becomes easy for both the individual and the family to select the right person.
Here Are The Hilarious Arranged Marriage Memes:
1. That Idiot Friend Who Is In Your Wedding To Eat Food.
2. Arranged Marriage Roti Vs Love Marriage Roti.
3. Tough Times Ahead For The Romeo.
4. When Arranged Marriage Turns Into Love Marriage.
5. Too Many Options.
6. When Your Parents Force You For Arranged Marriage.
7. No Bro, It’s Called Traditionally Loving Someone.
8. When Your Parents Know Your Romantic Life.
9. When Your Parents Don’t Ask You.
10. That Moment When “Kisi Aur Ki Barbaadi Apni Jeet Lage.”
11. When She Can’t Promise You.
12. Whenever You Take The First Step Towards Love Marriage.
13. When There Is Enough Money.
14. Marriage Brokers Right Now.
15. The Arrangement Of Two Broken Persons.
16. When Your Lover Is Ready For Anything.
17. Indian Parents Searching For A Bridegroom.
18. Before And After Arranged Marriage.
19. Indian Girls Be Like.
20. When The Blame Has To Be Put On Someone.
21. Arranged Marriages In India Used To Be Like.
22. When You Are Keeping A Watch On Guests.
23. Virginity Still A Major Issue In India? Don’t Think So.
24. That Face When You Don’t Like The Surprise.
25. That Holiday Excuse.
26. When You Are Marrying Others’ Girlfriend.
27. That Excited Face.
28. The Rhyming Father.
29. First Nights Of Arranged Marriages.
30. When You Are Destined For Arranged Marriage.
31. That Moment When Two Virgins Get Married.
32. When You Are Harassed By Random Aunties.
Others Are Also Reading:
- Your Indian Girlfriend Fakes Her Orgasm Every Time. Here Is Why!
- 9 Signs That Your Relationship Will Last Forever.
33. Arranged Marriage Vs Love Marriage.
34. When Indian Railways Don’t Provide You With Seats.
35. When Your Chances Of Love Marriage Are Low.
Found this article useful and arranged marriage memes funny? Then we would like you to share it with your friends.